Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
Notice regarding game invites I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
Notice regarding game invites I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
Notice regarding game invites I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
Notice regarding game invites I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
Notice regarding game invites I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
Notice regarding game invites I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
Notice regarding game invites I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
Notice regarding game invites I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
Notice regarding game invites I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
Notice regarding game invites I_vote_lcapNotice regarding game invites I_voting_barNotice regarding game invites I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
Notice regarding game invites I_vote_lcapNotice regarding game invites I_voting_barNotice regarding game invites I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Notice regarding game invites

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

Notice regarding game invites Empty
PostSubject: Notice regarding game invites   Notice regarding game invites I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Effective immediately:

-All users must be ONLINE and be friends with "Project Life M1". That is an account I own and I will try to add you if you aren't already on it's friend list. If you refuse to be a friend of that gamertag you will not get an invite from me.

-Only the hoster of the game should be sending invites out when the lobby is originally being started. Only the person hosting needs to send out invites. It can get annoying to get invites from 3 people when you only need one. After the game has started if you need an invite please send a message to a staff member so they can invite you.

I have had occasions where people I never invited ended up coming into the game and it is really aggrivating. They were either banned, wasn't in the community, or was suspended. It's not the member's responsibility so I don't see why you guys feel obligated to do it.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Notice regarding game invites
Page 1 of 1