Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_vote_lcapRaGiiN RioTz : Application I_voting_barRaGiiN RioTz : Application I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_vote_lcapRaGiiN RioTz : Application I_voting_barRaGiiN RioTz : Application I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

RaGiiN RioTz : Application

Go down 
+3
RaZe xX MaTriX
add water
DragonSpade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonSpade

RaGiiN RioTz : Application Empty
PostSubject: RaGiiN RioTz : Application   RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Application Format:

What is your gamertag?: RaGiiN RioTz
Where are you from?: New York
How old are you?:15
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?:
(If so, which one(s))?No
Why are you no longer in said communities?:
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community, what kind of roles have your character(s) been?: well I practiced with my friend lol he was a cop and I was a speeder but I'm really mature and serious about Roleplaying and experienced but it's my first time for real on Gta 4
Define "roleplaying" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:Roleplaying is about taking a games realism and working with it by living a chosen life with realism. Jobs life money etc.
Define the "New Life Rule" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:Once ya die amnesia is there
Define "Random Death Matching" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:Walking up to a random person and engaging in combat for no reason unless it's part of the roleplay your character has but it's still a big NO
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your roleplaying skill?:10.5/10
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?:9/10
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?:10.51/10
Overall, on a scale of 1-10, how active will you be in this community?: 10.01/10
What is your favorite game to roleplay on [not limited to multiplayer games]?:Elder scrolls , halo, Gta, rdr
Do you have any characters planned out if you are accepted? (If so, what will they do?)My character will be a mechanic during the day and help out with any automotive repairs or advice on cars but then... During the night street racer and race hoster. Most will be set up legal races on tracks so no cops interfere but some other high stakes racing not so legal Wink all money is betting put in my each racer so if the pot is 5000 each player puts in a fair amount depending on how many racers are there. Ill make it real fun and real Very Happy
What makes you want to join this community?: it's seems like it has people I want to get to know and roleplay in the most awesome way with Smile no homo xD
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: because I'm great and serious X1000 and you get a free cookie.. Crumb lol
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their name/GT?]: gtaforums
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: RaGiiN RioTz : Application   RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Your application seems like its half serious and half joking. We are a serious roleplaying community. You have my approval to join IF you change your application so it looks much more mature and organized.

You need 3/5 admins to approve your application before you are an official member.
Back to top Go down
RaZe xX MaTriX
Minecraft Admin - Staff
Minecraft Admin - Staff
RaZe xX MaTriX

PostSubject: Re: RaGiiN RioTz : Application   RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
DragonSpade

PostSubject: Re: RaGiiN RioTz : Application   RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Well I'm just trying to sound friendly it's a game after all. I'm serious In doing it but with complete strangers that really makes me friendly the more friends the merrier. Guessing how I'm awake at 11 pm replying on my application I would take that as serious. But well it's just me I guess I'll redo the application if you want so sorry for the friendly part Smile
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
---
---
The Based Kid

PostSubject: Re: RaGiiN RioTz : Application   RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:48 am

Nice app man. I'm glad that we were the roleplaying community you chose to start with. Don't mind most of the people here, there are plenty of us who are friendly as well. You have my approval. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://projectlife.forumotion.com
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

PostSubject: Re: RaGiiN RioTz : Application   RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:02 am

You have my approval
Back to top Go down
Vincesportsman2.
Helpful Member
Helpful Member
Vincesportsman2.

PostSubject: Re: RaGiiN RioTz : Application   RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:00 am

You may want to change your forum name to you gamertag. It makes it easier on staff and other members to know who you are.
Back to top Go down
http://minenations.forumotion.com/
DragonSpade

PostSubject: Re: RaGiiN RioTz : Application   RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:20 am

Thanks guys and I read the forum post on making your gamertag your name kind of late. Can I still change it?
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
---
---
The Based Kid

PostSubject: Re: RaGiiN RioTz : Application   RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:02 am

Accepted!
Thank you for applying. We hope to see you in the roleplay's soon. Please take advantage of all the features this community website has to offer while you wait for the next roleplay!

Please read all rules.
If you wish to get to know your fellow Project Life members a bit easier, please go to the Introduce Yourself topic in the Welcome section.
Back to top Go down
https://projectlife.forumotion.com
Vincesportsman2.
Helpful Member
Helpful Member
Vincesportsman2.

PostSubject: Re: RaGiiN RioTz : Application   RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:42 pm

Also if you need some further info about how project life works, and how to navigate the forums, etc go to the recruitment forum.
Back to top Go down
http://minenations.forumotion.com/
Burialdestroyer
Hoster
Hoster
Burialdestroyer

PostSubject: Re: RaGiiN RioTz : Application   RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Welcome to the community!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RaGiiN RioTz : Application   RaGiiN RioTz : Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RaGiiN RioTz : Application
Page 1 of 1