Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
Application for iiDayxNxNight I_vote_lcapApplication for iiDayxNxNight I_voting_barApplication for iiDayxNxNight I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
Application for iiDayxNxNight I_vote_lcapApplication for iiDayxNxNight I_voting_barApplication for iiDayxNxNight I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application for iiDayxNxNight

Go down 
+4
Vincesportsman2.
PooooopDods
RaZe xX MaTriX
iidayxnxnight
8 posters
AuthorMessage
iidayxnxnight
iidayxnxnight

Application for iiDayxNxNight Empty
PostSubject: Application for iiDayxNxNight   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:13 pm

What is your gamertag?:iiDay n night
Where are you from?:New York (Eastern Time)
How old are you?:15
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?:Yes
(If so, which one(s))?GTA San Andreas Multiplayer (SA:MP)
Why are you no longer in said communities?:My laptop lagged when I played it.
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community, what kind of roles have your character(s) been?:Taxi Driver, Cop, or Store worker.
Define "roleplaying" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:Control your life in a video game but you must stay in character and follow rules.
Define the "New Life Rule" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:You can't remember anything that happened before.
Define "Random Death Matching" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:Get out of character, and have a reason for everything.
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your roleplaying skill?:10
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?:9
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?:9
Overall, on a scale of 1-10, how active will you be in this community?: 9
What is your favorite game to roleplay on [not limited to multiplayer games]?:GTA IV
Do you have any characters planned out if you are accepted? (If so, what will they do?) A new immigrant who just came back from a struggling country. Has no work experience but has somewhat driving experience, so he goes for one of
the easiest jobs he can get which is a taxi driver, he doesnt look at it as a permanent job but as a temporary job that will advance his knowledge of Liberty City by knowing Liberty City in and out and further enhance his Taxi/Driving experience
What makes you want to join this community?:I just love role-playing and GTA IV so to put them together just get me so pumped and eager to start playing on this server. I looked around the forum and this community looks simply amazing.
Why should we accept your application to join this community?:I will add on to your list of trust able players, and I'm simply a good role player. I will take this role-playing seriously and will try to get on as much as possible.
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their name/GT?]:From 2 of my friends "Jay Marte" and "Ragiin Riotz"
Back to top Go down
RaZe xX MaTriX
Minecraft Admin - Staff
Minecraft Admin - Staff
RaZe xX MaTriX

PostSubject: Re: Application for iiDayxNxNight   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Welcome!

Some rules you slightly missed

New Life Rule: When you character is killed (not player killed) you don't remember who killed you in-character or why the did.

Random Death-Matching: Killing people randomly and for no roleplay reason.

But otherwise great app!
Back to top Go down
iidayxnxnight
iidayxnxnight

PostSubject: Re: Application for iiDayxNxNight   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 pm

RaZe xX MaTriX wrote:
Welcome!

New Life Rule: When you character is killed (not player killed) you don't remember who killed you in-character or why the did.

But otherwise great app!
I apologize, that's what I meant but I kind of restated it differently.
Back to top Go down
PooooopDods
---
---
PooooopDods

PostSubject: Re: Application for iiDayxNxNight   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:26 pm

You have my approval. You seem dedicated and genuinely anxious to help out by being a good member and that is something that isn't overlooked.
Back to top Go down
RaZe xX MaTriX
Minecraft Admin - Staff
Minecraft Admin - Staff
RaZe xX MaTriX

PostSubject: Re: Application for iiDayxNxNight   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:30 pm

iidayxnxnight wrote:
RaZe xX MaTriX wrote:
Welcome!

But otherwise great app!
I apologize, that's what I meant but I kind of restated it differently.
No problem.
Back to top Go down
iidayxnxnight
iidayxnxnight

PostSubject: Re: Application for iiDayxNxNight   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:44 pm

I just need one more approval correct?
Back to top Go down
Vincesportsman2.
Helpful Member
Helpful Member
Vincesportsman2.

PostSubject: Re: Application for iiDayxNxNight   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:50 pm

No you need 2 more.
Back to top Go down
http://minenations.forumotion.com/
iidayxnxnight
iidayxnxnight

PostSubject: Re: Application for iiDayxNxNight   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:52 pm

Vincesportsman2. wrote:
No you need 2 more.
Oh I thought it was 3/5.
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: Application for iiDayxNxNight   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:59 pm

You have my approval. Alot of you guys from NY are joining. What part of NY are you from? I was just on long island in early July visiting my uncle. It's when there was that big ass heat wave in Manhattan, Queens, Long Island, and pretty much all of the 5 boroughs.
Back to top Go down
PooooopDods
---
---
PooooopDods

PostSubject: Re: Application for iiDayxNxNight   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:00 pm

iidayxnxnight wrote:

Oh I thought it was 3/5.

It is however it is 3/5's ADMIN (red name) vote.
Back to top Go down
DragonSpade

PostSubject: Lol   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:04 pm

I'm from queens, you heard of Astoria? There both my friends. They got me into the Gta Roleplaying idea I didn't even know that existed. Smile it's awesome! Which part of LiC did you see?
Back to top Go down
iidayxnxnight
iidayxnxnight

PostSubject: Re: Application for iiDayxNxNight   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:07 pm

DragonSpade wrote:
I'm from queens, you heard of Astoria? There both my friends. They got me into the Gta Roleplaying idea I didn't even know that existed. Smile it's awesome! Which part of LiC did you see?
Back to top Go down
x0 SALVATION 0x
x0 SALVATION 0x

PostSubject: Re: Application for iiDayxNxNight   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:16 pm

Welcome to the community.
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: Application for iiDayxNxNight   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:16 pm

DragonSpade wrote:

What do you mean by LiC?

I went to splish splash, that badass water park.
Back to top Go down
DragonSpade

PostSubject: Wow   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:23 pm

Wow xD LiC= Long Island City and hmmmn splish splash I know it but the badass part *cough*gay*cough* ............. Jk
Back to top Go down
RaZe xX MaTriX
Minecraft Admin - Staff
Minecraft Admin - Staff
RaZe xX MaTriX

PostSubject: Re: Application for iiDayxNxNight   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:25 pm

DragonSpade wrote:
Wow xD LiC= Long Island City and hmmmn splish splash I know it but the badass part *cough*gay*cough* ............. Jk
Sounds like you done just got yourself a cold boye, hardy-harr-harr
Back to top Go down
DragonSpade

PostSubject: Maybeee   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Maybe a roleplay session tomorrow shall cure this evil sickness! Be gone cold!
Back to top Go down
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

PostSubject: Re: Application for iiDayxNxNight   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am

Accepted!
Thank you for applying. We hope to see you in the roleplay's soon. Please take advantage of all the features this community website has to offer while you wait for the next roleplay!

Please read all rules.

If you wish to get to know your fellow Project Life members a bit easier, please go to the Introduce Yourself topic in the Welcome section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for iiDayxNxNight   Application for iiDayxNxNight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for iiDayxNxNight
Page 1 of 1