Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
Alan's Roleplay Application. I_vote_lcapAlan's Roleplay Application. I_voting_barAlan's Roleplay Application. I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
Alan's Roleplay Application. I_vote_lcapAlan's Roleplay Application. I_voting_barAlan's Roleplay Application. I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Alan's Roleplay Application.

Go down 
+2
Vincesportsman2.
TheGreatAubu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGreatAubu
TheGreatAubu

Alan's Roleplay Application. Empty
PostSubject: Alan's Roleplay Application.   Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:51 am

What is your gamertag?: Decaf Moocows (soon to be changed)
Where are you from?: Missouri.
How old are you?: 17.
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?: This one and our ragtag group from back in the day.
Why are you no longer in said communities?:
I was a little bitch and I didn't do what I was asked.
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community, what kind of roles have your character(s) been?:
Mostly criminals, but now I want to just be one of the background characters, somebody who doesn't get shot by cops or run over by some other criminal.
Define "roleplaying" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: Creating a person that isn't real, and then playing that person, being that person, and embodying an entire new personality within your own persona.
Define the "New Life Rule" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: You die, that guy is dead. The guy who comes back has no memory of previous guy who just died.
Define "Random Death Matching" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: A dick rolling around shooting up people for no reason. Like I did.
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your roleplaying skill?: About a 7.
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?: About an 8.
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?: About a 7.
Overall, on a scale of 1-10, how active will you be in this community?: About a 7.
What is your favorite game to roleplay on [not limited to multiplayer games]?:
I like to roleplay on TOR and Skyrim and Fallout.
What makes you want to join this community?: My brother left and now I'm lonely because none of my friends seem to get it, so I wanted to get a kind of escape for a little bit.
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: That's up to you, I'm not begging you. You should, but you don't have to.
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their name/GT?]:

Myself.
Back to top Go down
Vincesportsman2.
Helpful Member
Helpful Member
Vincesportsman2.

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Roleplay Application.   Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:55 am

Good to see you back Alan, hope you get accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://minenations.forumotion.com/
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Roleplay Application.   Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:18 am

It's a no from me.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatAubu
TheGreatAubu

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Roleplay Application.   Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:45 pm

I deserve at least a reason. I know I was a little asshole, but I don't think that warrants me not getting a second chance.
Back to top Go down
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Roleplay Application.   Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:18 pm

I don't think you deserve a reason but I'll give you one anyway since you seem to care. For the fact of the matter you are an asshole, particularly towards me, and that's why I personally don't want you back here. I hate the way you filled out your application because you made stupid remarks such as saying "myself" when you were asked how you found out about this community.

As always if there are 3 other admins that want you back then they will accept you.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatAubu
TheGreatAubu

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Roleplay Application.   Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:32 pm

BAWSTIN x SWAG wrote:
I don't think you deserve a reason but I'll give you one anyway since you seem to care. For the fact of the matter you are an asshole, particularly towards me, and that's why I personally don't want you back here. I hate the way you filled out your application because you made stupid remarks such as saying "myself" when you were asked how you found out about this community.

As always if there are 3 other admins that want you back then they will accept you.

So your PERSONAL opinion is the reason that you don't want me here. And I did find out this community from myself, because I was told by Max himself that a new community. So yes, I did find out this out for myself. I do "seem to care" because I actually like roleplaying, and I'm trying to be as mature as possible in this situation because I want to come back, and personally, I could do fine with just avoiding you since you and I don't like each other. In fact, what the smarter thing to do in your case was to not have commented on this due to the fact that you have a personal beef with me, because honestly my plan was to just avoid you unless it was an urgent matter or in-game interaction. So yes, I will wait for the other admins.

Back to top Go down
PooooopDods
---
---
PooooopDods

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Roleplay Application.   Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:48 pm

TheGreatAubu wrote:
BAWSTIN x SWAG wrote:

So your PERSONAL opinion is the reason that you don't want me here. And I did find out this community from myself, because I was told by Max himself that a new community. So yes, I did find out this out for myself. I do "seem to care" because I actually like roleplaying, and I'm trying to be as mature as possible in this situation because I want to come back, and personally, I could do fine with just avoiding you since you and I don't like each other. In fact, what the smarter thing to do in your case was to not have commented on this due to the fact that you have a personal beef with me, because honestly my plan was to just avoid you unless it was an urgent matter or in-game interaction. So yes, I will wait for the other admins.

Your not helping your case by already kind of arguing with an admin.
I don't know why you capitalized "personal" like he did something wrong because that is what this vote is about for the admins.. if you personally feel they deserve a spot in our community.
Telling him he shouldn't have commented was stupid simply because he is an admin and it's his job to voice his opinion on voting matters such as this.

Regardless, reading that idiotic response made me think harder about letting you in. You were a little pompous ass last time you were here and you admitted that which I'm glad about because you realized your flaws. I'll approve you since you seem sincere about making up for your past mistakes and having a genuine interest in playing but if I shit like this again, IF you get accepted, I'll make sure to reverse this whole process.
Back to top Go down
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Roleplay Application.   Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:58 pm

You in the past have been a straight up asshole to me. You called me an asshole, said other stupid and immature things as well. I don't treat people like shit unless they first do it to me. So you're at your own loss for your bad decisions.

Max told you about so he is the one who told you about it, not yourself. Saying you told yourself about the community is like you just out of nowhere stating what the cure to cancer is and when asked "How did you discover that?" you say "I told myself what the cure is." It is just an arrogant way of saying something.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatAubu
TheGreatAubu

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Roleplay Application.   Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:02 pm

You know what I'm gonna do? Nothing. This is going to get out-of-hand and I don't want that. So here is what we are going to do...We're not going to speak unless we have to. Deal? I think it's a good deal. I like that idea. I don't like you, you don't like me, it'll never really be beneficial to talk much. So, yeah. I'll see you around.

Take care.
Back to top Go down
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Roleplay Application.   Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:11 pm

If you're talking to/about me...if you get re-accepted (which you already have one) and you can be nice to me...I'll be nice to you. Simple as that. You don't have to ignore me and I won't have to ignore you. Just don't be a dick and you won't have a problem with me.
Back to top Go down
AnakinBongWater
---
---
AnakinBongWater

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Roleplay Application.   Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:42 pm

Simple as that. ^

Like Mike said, you seem sincere so I'm willing to give you a second chance as well. If you get accepted, don't fuck up this time.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatAubu
TheGreatAubu

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Roleplay Application.   Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:32 pm

So am I accepted?
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
---
---
The Based Kid

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Roleplay Application.   Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Well technically you are already accepted considering 3/5 of the admins have already approved of your application.

As for my word on the matter... You've caused a lot of problems in the past and have proven to us all that you are a very unskilled roleplayer. Most of us remember you spending every roleplay shooting up cops with guns you didn't have and pissing people off. To tell you the truth a lot of people were happy to see you go. Suddenly trash talking on the forums was reduced by a good 75% and the constant debate to ban you was settled. These are reasons among many that I am skeptical about your reappearance.

But if what you say is true and the reasoning for you applying is that you are in need of an understanding community, then I can't deny you. I understand that having a sibling vanish from your life is tough. It happened to me when my sister went off to college in Paris. Paul was a great guy as well and I considered him to be a good friend at my arrival to United Community. He's probably the only reason I didn't delete your gamertag once you two got banned from there as well. So basically I get that it probably sucks that he's gone.

But to prove that you are willing to be a dedicated benevolent member you must follow the same one month rule for being a criminal. All new members must wait one full month to create a criminal character.

Also if I see one more of those half retarded quarrels that you and BAWSTIN have with one another I'll just make it easy on all of us and ban you immediately. Try not be such a hardass or just don't get in his way.
Back to top Go down
https://projectlife.forumotion.com
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Roleplay Application.   Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:50 pm

Technically commie you were the 3rd one to accept him. I was still on the basis of denying him but I was just making a statement that if he was allowed back in that I will only have a problem with him if he has a problem with me/insults me/etc.

Decaf if you want your original account back just post here so myself or another admin can unban your original account and delete the one you made.
Back to top Go down
TheGreatAubu
TheGreatAubu

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Roleplay Application.   Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 6:31 am

Since I'm changing my gamer-tag soon, I don't think "Decaf Moocows" will be entirely accurate. I might be changing it to this, but I know for sure that I won't be keeping decaf moocows.

And a side-note, I would like to thank you for the second chance. This means a lot to me.
Back to top Go down
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Roleplay Application.   Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am

You can change your username...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alan's Roleplay Application.   Alan's Roleplay Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alan's Roleplay Application.
Page 1 of 1