Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
Application for Jay Marte I_vote_lcapApplication for Jay Marte I_voting_barApplication for Jay Marte I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
Application for Jay Marte I_vote_lcapApplication for Jay Marte I_voting_barApplication for Jay Marte I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application for Jay Marte

Go down 
+2
add water
Jay Marte
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Marte

Application for Jay Marte Empty
PostSubject: Application for Jay Marte   Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:54 am

What is your gamertag?:Jay Marte
Where are you from?:New York (Eastern Time)
How old are you?:15
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?:Yes
(If so, which one(s))?SA:MP
Why are you no longer in said communities?:Got tiring
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community, what kind of roles have your character(s) been?:Drug dealer , Police officer , civilian
Define "roleplaying" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:Every day life simulation , through video games.
Define the "New Life Rule" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:Amnesia , so I can't remember anything that happened before.
Define "Random Death Matching" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:Breaking script , and killing other players for no apparent reason.
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your roleplaying skill?:9/10
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?:8/10
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?:9/10
Overall, on a scale of 1-10, how active will you be in this community?: 8/10
What is your favorite game to roleplay on [not limited to multiplayer games]?:Maplestory
Do you have any characters planned out if you are accepted? (If so, what will they do?) A police LCPD officer whom follows the rules & regulation of what an LCPD officer does , well when it comes to the average criminal , but when it comes to close friends , he'll let them slide now & then , but if things get to out of hand he wouldn't hesitate to put cuffs on him, enjoys some clucking' bell every now & then with his buddies, & has an Hispanic background growing up as an Dominican-American child , who lived through the struggle of a single parent.
What makes you want to join this community?:Looks like serious server's because of the fact you guys decided t make an official website , and I've been wanting to roleplay ever since I've stopped on SA:MP.
Why should we accept your application to join this community?:I will bring a big act of realism to your lobbies , respect all players (if they give me the respect I deserve & play my role like no other , if not I can only live with it.
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their name/GT?]:From a friend , Username:Dragon Spade , GT:RaGiiNRioTz
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jay Marte   Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:41 am

You have my approval. However, We admins run this community has a democracy. You will need 2 more admins to accept your application if you wish to become a full member.

And for the record:

Random death matching- Killing other characters with no roleplay reason
New life rules- If you are killed, you don't remember anything about your previous character.
Back to top Go down
RaZe xX MaTriX
Minecraft Admin - Staff
Minecraft Admin - Staff
RaZe xX MaTriX

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jay Marte   Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:48 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jay Marte   Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Jay Marte

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jay Marte   Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Bump?
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jay Marte   Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Moving it up on the latest topic scroller thing on the left side of the page. So people will see it.
Back to top Go down
PooooopDods
---
---
PooooopDods

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jay Marte   Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Approval.
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
---
---
The Based Kid

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jay Marte   Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Accepted!
Thank you for applying. We hope to see you in the roleplay's soon. Please take advantage of all the features this community website has to offer while you wait for the next roleplay!

Please read all rules.
If you wish to get to know your fellow Project Life members a bit easier, please go to the Introduce Yourself topic in the Welcome section.
Back to top Go down
https://projectlife.forumotion.com
Vincesportsman2.
Helpful Member
Helpful Member
Vincesportsman2.

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jay Marte   Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Welcome to the community, If you need any information on the community just go to the recruitment forum or ask me.
Back to top Go down
http://minenations.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Jay Marte   Application for Jay Marte I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Jay Marte
Page 1 of 1