Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
roleplay applacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
roleplay applacation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
roleplay applacation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
roleplay applacation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
roleplay applacation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
roleplay applacation I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
roleplay applacation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
roleplay applacation I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
roleplay applacation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
roleplay applacation I_vote_lcaproleplay applacation I_voting_barroleplay applacation I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
roleplay applacation I_vote_lcaproleplay applacation I_voting_barroleplay applacation I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

roleplay applacation

Go down 
+2
add water
A WILDWHITE GUY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
A WILDWHITE GUY

roleplay applacation Empty
PostSubject: roleplay applacation   roleplay applacation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:01 pm

What is your gamertag?: A WILDWHITE GUY
Where are you from?: GrandBlanc mi
How old are you?:12
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?:no
(If so, which one(s))?
Why are you no longer in said communities?:
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community, what kind of roles have your character(s) been?:
Define "roleplaying" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:ones ability to act out any givien roles
Define the "New Life Rule" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:i dont know
Define "Random Death Matching" to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:i dont know
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your roleplaying skill?:0 right now
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?:4
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?:7
Overall, on a scale of 1-10, how active will you be in this community?:7
What is your favorite game to roleplay on [not limited to multiplayer games]?: i dont have 1
Do you have any characters planned out if you are accepted? (If so, what will they do?)doctor and cop
What makes you want to join this community?:because i want to learn to bea better roleplayer
Why should we accept your application to join this community?:because i think i would be a great addition to your commuity
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their name/GT?]:burial destoyer
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: roleplay applacation   roleplay applacation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:15 pm

I appreciate your honesty on rating yourself. However, I feel you are too inexperienced to sufficiently interact with out members in a roleplay scenario.

However, there are 4 other admins. If you can get 3 of them to approve you. Then you are accepted.
Back to top Go down
Vincesportsman2.
Helpful Member
Helpful Member
Vincesportsman2.

PostSubject: Re: roleplay applacation   roleplay applacation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Well your a bit young and inexperienced, but with a bit of help from the recruitment team you will be ship shape in no time. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://minenations.forumotion.com/
The Based Kid
---
---
The Based Kid

PostSubject: Re: roleplay applacation   roleplay applacation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:25 pm

It's always nice to get an inexperienced and eager roleplayer come by our community. You have my approval. Welcome to the first step in your roleplaying career!
Back to top Go down
https://projectlife.forumotion.com
PooooopDods
---
---
PooooopDods

PostSubject: Re: roleplay applacation   roleplay applacation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Approval.
Back to top Go down
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

PostSubject: Re: roleplay applacation   roleplay applacation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Accepted!

Thank you for applying. We hope to see you in the roleplay's soon. Please take advantage of all the features this community website has to offer while you wait for the next roleplay!

Please read all of the rules.

If you wish to get to know your fellow Project Life members a bit easier, please go to the Introduce Yourself topic in the Welcome section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: roleplay applacation   roleplay applacation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

roleplay applacation
Page 1 of 1