Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_vote_lcapjared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_voting_barjared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_vote_lcapjared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_voting_barjared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

jared ispr0xbud-application

Go down 
+4
add water
C3RB3RUS90
The Based Kid
jared ispr0xbud
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:45 pm

jared ispr0xbud wrote:
all he had to do was just tell me no heli and i would have been good.

I told you in a phone call that you shouldnt be flying it, Gonnith, Dippy, And I heard helicopters flying several times that game. There is no way you can go back and change what happened. Whats done is done, deal with it
Back to top Go down
jared ispr0xbud

PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:53 pm

add water wrote:
jared ispr0xbud wrote:
all he had to do was just tell me no heli and i would have been good.

I told you in a phone call that you shouldnt be flying it, Gonnith, Dippy, And I heard helicopters flying several times that game. There is no way you can go back and change what happened. Whats done is done, deal with it
i flew one heli over to the police station and you never called me and told me anything. u need to stop add water let that be your last post on this and leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
Zirgrin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Zirgrin

PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:04 pm

I am going to say no because of all this drama already starting up. But I also want to say the application is not a place for members to bash on people if you don't like them keep it off of here and report your problems to the admins it is ridiculous to bring all this drama up on the forum in someones application they are here to look for a yes or a no not to be criticized. you still have 2 admins who can say yes though so you still have a chance there is still dillon and swagtard
Back to top Go down
dippyiadida
Hoster
Hoster

PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:22 pm

the hosters can vote aswell.
Back to top Go down
Zirgrin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Zirgrin

PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:23 pm

dippyiadida wrote:
the hosters can vote aswell.

That is not something the all the admins have agreed on let alone brought up commie said that without asking our opinions at least not mine and doesn't seem like he asked swag either
Back to top Go down
dippyiadida
Hoster
Hoster

PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:25 pm

whoops sorry

i was told by commie i could but i guess i cant?,i dont know
Back to top Go down
Zirgrin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Zirgrin

PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:48 pm

I don't know either I oppose to it because it makes to many people for a majority rule and also it is an even amount of people if you add admins and hosters together it makes 8 people is there is no tie breaker
Back to top Go down
jared ispr0xbud

PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Zirgrin wrote:
I don't know either I oppose to it because it makes to many people for a majority rule and also it is an even amount of people if you add admins and hosters together it makes 8 people is there is no tie breaker
idk man but it was all a misunderstanding that could have been avoided.
Back to top Go down
Zirgrin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Zirgrin

PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:48 pm

jared ispr0xbud wrote:
Zirgrin wrote:

That's understandable but we will just have to see if any other admin agrees before your in or not.
Back to top Go down
jared ispr0xbud

PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Zirgrin wrote:
jared ispr0xbud wrote:
Zirgrin wrote:

That's understandable but we will just have to see if any other admin agrees before your in or not.
oh i was told by communist i was in so my bad.
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
---
---
The Based Kid

PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Most of you are acting incredibly immature and have obvious communication problems. I am ending this.
Back to top Go down
https://projectlife.forumotion.com
Zirgrin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Zirgrin

PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:48 pm

jared ispr0xbud wrote:
Zirgrin wrote:
jared ispr0xbud wrote:
Zirgrin wrote:

Oh did I miss your acceptance on accident when I was scrolling through the comments I didn't notice sorry

Edit: He accepted you but as one of 5 admins you need 3 of five and it looks like you have anakins vote as well so you have 2/5 you need one more to be accepted
Back to top Go down
jared ispr0xbud

PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Zirgrin wrote:
jared ispr0xbud wrote:
Zirgrin wrote:
jared ispr0xbud wrote:
Zirgrin wrote:

Oh did I miss your acceptance on accident when I was scrolling through the comments I didn't notice sorry

Edit: He accepted you but as one of 5 admins you need 3 of five and it looks like you have anakins vote as well so you have 2/5 you need one more to be accepted
oh im sorry i thought it was 2 but yesterday i was told i was. thats ok just let me know.
Back to top Go down
PooooopDods
---
---
PooooopDods

PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Here I'll just end this useless banter on your application.

Approval.
That is 3/5's. Congratulations, your in (again?)

Sorry for the confusion man dumb shit is going on. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
jared ispr0xbud

PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Swagtard wrote:
Here I'll just end this useless banter on your application.

Approval.
That is 3/5's. Congratulations, your in (again?)

Sorry for the confusion man dumb shit is going on. Enjoy your stay.
nice swag thanks for ending this lol.
Back to top Go down
PooooopDods
---
---
PooooopDods

PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:56 pm

No problem.
Seeing as how this "issue" is solved the topic can now be LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jared ispr0xbud-application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2