Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
TSA LEADER's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
TSA LEADER's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
TSA LEADER's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
TSA LEADER's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
TSA LEADER's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
TSA LEADER's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
TSA LEADER's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
TSA LEADER's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
TSA LEADER's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
TSA LEADER's Application I_vote_lcapTSA LEADER's Application I_voting_barTSA LEADER's Application I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
TSA LEADER's Application I_vote_lcapTSA LEADER's Application I_voting_barTSA LEADER's Application I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TSA LEADER's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TSA LEADER
TSA LEADER

TSA LEADER's Application Empty
PostSubject: TSA LEADER's Application   TSA LEADER's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:07 pm

What is your gamertag?:TSA LEADER
Where are you located?: Needville, Texas
How old are you?: 16
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?:All on SA:MP
(If yes, which community(s)
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community what were your previous character roles?:Yes mainly on SA:MP
Define roleplaying to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:Setting up a character with a personality that defines his actions and abilities.
Define the New Life Rule to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: You've been killed and now you have a deleted memory of 30 minutes (Thats how SAMP is set up Should be the same way here.)
Define Random Death Matching to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: Killing someone for no reason.
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a roleplayer are you?:9-10
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?:8-9
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?:10
What is your favorite game to role-play on [not limited to multiplayer games]?:If for Xbox IV:MP and for PC SAMP
What plans do you have for your character(s) for our community [if you have any at all]?:Yes I might be a drug dealer if available. if not be something like a hobo.
Why do you want to join this community?: Just wanted to have more fun on GTA
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: Because I know I can bring something to the community that only one other person can. Script Modding
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their forum name or gt?]:TJR BADAZZ

Last edited by TSA LEADER on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Express.
Express.

PostSubject: TSA application   TSA LEADER's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Hey remember me? I was hanging w/ the TSA for a couple days about a month or 2 ago
Back to top Go down
TJR BADAZZ24
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch
TJR BADAZZ24

PostSubject: Re: TSA LEADER's Application   TSA LEADER's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:11 pm

you got skills confederate i would approve.
Back to top Go down
PooooopDods
---
---
PooooopDods

PostSubject: Re: TSA LEADER's Application   TSA LEADER's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:21 pm

"Define the New Life Rule to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:"
Our New Life Rule means you don't remember who killed you, how, or why unless an in character witness tells you the exact details or you see some type of video recording.

But you have my approval however you need 2/4's admin votes in your favor. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
AnakinBongWater
---
---
AnakinBongWater

PostSubject: Re: TSA LEADER's Application   TSA LEADER's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:29 pm

I'm down. You have my vote as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TSA LEADER's Application   TSA LEADER's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TSA LEADER's Application
Page 1 of 1