Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
Artfulls application I_vote_lcapArtfulls application I_voting_barArtfulls application I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
Artfulls application I_vote_lcapArtfulls application I_voting_barArtfulls application I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Artfulls application

Go down 
+3
Zirgrin
The Based Kid
Artfull
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Artfull

Artfulls application Empty
PostSubject: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:16 am

What is your gamertag?:XxArTfULL97xX
Where are you located?:England
How old are you?:14
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?:Bloodz and cripz, Gangs of liberty
(If yes, which community(s)?
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community what were your previous character roles?:CEO
Define roleplaying to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:Playing a role herp derp
Define NLR to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:New life rule, you don't remember nothing about your previous life
Define DM to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:people killing each other for no reason
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a roleplayer are you?:8
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?:9
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?:8
What is your favorite game to role-play on [not limited to multiplayer games]?:GTA IV RDR
What plans do you have for your character(s) for our community [if you have any at all]?:Cop
Why do you want to join this community?:Because I like to play roles
Why should we accept your application to join this community?:Because you need people
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
---
---
The Based Kid

PostSubject: Re: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:18 pm

I just want to warn you that we plan games in Eastern Standard Time. This will make it very difficult for you to make many of the games unless you don't mind staying up all night.

We don't need more people in this community, we already have full lobbies almost every game. We need more talented roleplayers. People who devote themselves to their characters, to the community, and to all of our members. If you believe you are up for this then you have my approval.
Back to top Go down
https://projectlife.forumotion.com
Artfull

PostSubject: Re: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:33 pm

I used to show up to RPs that were at 8:30 PM EST if its any later than that I wont bother if its before I am still up for it.
Back to top Go down
Zirgrin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Zirgrin

PostSubject: Re: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:35 pm

We usually host at 7:00pm EST you have my approval need 1 more to make 3/5 admins
Back to top Go down
vincesportsman2
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch
vincesportsman2

PostSubject: Re: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:30 pm

The Communists wrote:

We don't need more people in this community, we already have full lobbies almost every game. We need more talented role players. People who devote themselves to their characters, to the community, and to all of our members. If you believe you are up for this then you have my approval.
I agree completely commie, but what if we started doing multiple lobbies when we get bigger. Like one GTA life another TBOGT Life, and the third RDR life or something like that. We need a little more members to do so but it sound like it would satify everyone.
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
---
---
The Based Kid

PostSubject: Re: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Our only wish to satisfy everyone's roleplaying needs. We have thought about separate lobbies before but all of the admins agree we need more active members to do so. Hopefully that will happen sooner than later so all of those people who don't make it into the lobbies fast enough aren't left hanging.
Back to top Go down
https://projectlife.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:50 pm

its bullcrap though we had like 5 or more admins and/or hosters in one game that gives less people to get in the rp if we have at least 1 or 2 offical people in a game that would make scince
Back to top Go down
AnakinBongWater
---
---
AnakinBongWater

PostSubject: Re: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:15 am

Please take your stupid rage somewhere else David.

You have my approval as well. Happy to see so many people wanting to be police officers.
Back to top Go down
vincesportsman2
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch
vincesportsman2

PostSubject: Re: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 3:29 am

racepdavid wrote:
its bullcrap though we had like 5 or more admins and/or hosters in one game that gives less people to get in the rp if we have at least 1 or 2 offical people in a game that would make scince

You wouldn't be saying that if you were an admin.
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:07 pm

racepdavid wrote:

Hey david how about this,

Shut the fuck up and do some research before making some bullshit claim. If you actually did your research you would know that its first come first serve with the acceptably of Max, Lance, and Mike(I dont love you dillion and zirgrin </3). And if its that big of a deal, Bring up a poll so you can see how the community feels before you go speaking for the community. Also the hosters aren't considered admins, They just have the ability to host games. So I leave you on this note...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
vincesportsman2
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch
vincesportsman2

PostSubject: Re: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:19 pm

add water wrote:

(I dont love you dillion and zirgrin </3).

wow disrespect much.
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:25 pm

I would of put them in the list if i knew their first names
Back to top Go down
vincesportsman2
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch
vincesportsman2

PostSubject: Re: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:27 pm

add water wrote:
I would of put them in the list if i knew their first names
Well then how about Dillon(Dillon), and Eugene(Zirgrin). I think thats a good name for both of them.
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:43 pm

I thought zirgs first name was cody
Back to top Go down
Artfull

PostSubject: Re: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:38 am

Uh I never got told wether I was in or out so I'm just bumping my application.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:33 am

Yeah, I read back through and counted out 3/5 of the admins approving you. So yeah your accepted, If you don't get full access to the site son, I'll ask one of the admins to do it for you.

Back to top Go down
PooooopDods
---
---
PooooopDods

PostSubject: Re: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:12 pm

I apologize artful.
Admin Anakin for some reason never actually adds people to the members list...etc once he accepts them. I'll go do it now. Sorry for the wait and welcome to Project Life as a full member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artfulls application   Artfulls application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artfulls application
Page 1 of 1