Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
What did I do? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
What did I do? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
What did I do? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
What did I do? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
What did I do? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
What did I do? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
What did I do? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
What did I do? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
What did I do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
What did I do? I_vote_lcapWhat did I do? I_voting_barWhat did I do? I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What did I do?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

What did I do? Empty
PostSubject: What did I do?   What did I do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:08 am

I would just like to know what I did. I did not rejoin NGRP. I do play with a server of that name on SAMP but I ain't in NGRP.
Back to top Go down
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

What did I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did I do?   What did I do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:19 am

From what I see you were suspended because you rage quitted, saying "fuck you jews" and also disrespected add water.

Commie has banned people before because they made another account while they were suspended. Marine, I like you and I don't want you banned/suspended any more than what you are now (which you do deserve for rage quitting).

Someone posted somewhere on this site earlier saying that NGRP changed its name/URL and that you were unbanned from the site. I don't know if that's true but just fair warning that is what is floating around.
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

What did I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did I do?   What did I do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 am

BAWSTIN x SWAG wrote:
and also disrespected add water.

he said he would do dirty things to me Sad
Back to top Go down
x0 SALVATION 0x
x0 SALVATION 0x

What did I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did I do?   What did I do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:49 am

Marine if you want to get back in I would try apologizing to all the admins with at least two paragraphs explaining why you want to come back and apologizing. But I can't say that it would get you back in because im not a admin. But it's worth a try.
Back to top Go down

What did I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did I do?   What did I do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:30 am

BAWSTIN x SWAG wrote:
From what I see you were suspended because you rage quitted, saying "fuck you jews" and also disrespected add water.

Commie has banned people before because they made another account while they were suspended. Marine, I like you and I don't want you banned/suspended any more than what you are now (which you do deserve for rage quitting).

Someone posted somewhere on this site earlier saying that NGRP changed its name/URL and that you were unbanned from the site. I don't know if that's true but just fair warning that is what is floating around.

Well I got mad because I was pked and I really thought the cops would take your car when you get arrested (Leading to me getting pissed off) I am truely sorry about that I do not want to leave this community. I like the members, admins, hosters, and all of the aspects. Also Commie sorry if you get pissed for me making a second account I just wanted to get this cleared up if I do have to leave.

@add water I was fucking with you bro...(You suspended me for posting mems lol)

I did not re-join NGRP. I play at a server of the same name. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is there site.

Although I do admit I was talking to Buzzard. I told him he fucked up his small chance of redemption. I do feel bad for him because he really isn't a bad kid (I understand you guys don't like him) Which may be why you thought I was going back if something got out or some crap.

@Salvation I didn't do shit to all of the admins (Not trying to get anyone mad tho)
but I do not see why I should write a letter, I got banned for a stupid rumor that someone else started...

In the end if you guys want me gone I will go. It makes me sad that I have to leave but I understand. But if you guys have any chance of letting me back in because I didn't do anything (atleast that I know about) please let me know.
Add water I am sorry for messing with you. Commie sorry I made another account (although I got to make another spam email) and if it makes you mad just let me know. Now I guess I will wait and the choice is yours.

Back to top Go down
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

What did I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did I do?   What did I do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:34 pm

I am unbanning your original account now and deleting the second one you made.
Back to top Go down
Vincesportsman2.
Helpful Member
Helpful Member
Vincesportsman2.

What did I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did I do?   What did I do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:39 pm

He is still suspended until tomorrow though.
Back to top Go down
http://minenations.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

What did I do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did I do?   What did I do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did I do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Life :: Welcome :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: