Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
I will stop if you answer this- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
I will stop if you answer this- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
I will stop if you answer this- I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
I will stop if you answer this- I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
I will stop if you answer this- I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
I will stop if you answer this- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
I will stop if you answer this- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
I will stop if you answer this- I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
I will stop if you answer this- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
I will stop if you answer this- I_vote_lcapI will stop if you answer this- I_voting_barI will stop if you answer this- I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
I will stop if you answer this- I_vote_lcapI will stop if you answer this- I_voting_barI will stop if you answer this- I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I will stop if you answer this-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I will stop if you answer this- Empty
PostSubject: I will stop if you answer this-   I will stop if you answer this- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:54 pm

What exactly did I do wrong? Besides copy "your" rules and shit. I don't even own/have the url to the site anymore.
Back to top Go down
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

PostSubject: Re: I will stop if you answer this-   I will stop if you answer this- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:59 pm

You fucking cocksucker.

You asked to be banned. I don't give a fuck about you anymore because you're fucking dead to me. So I'll be IP banning your dumbass in 10 minutes or so.

Eat shit and fucking die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will stop if you answer this-   I will stop if you answer this- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:03 pm

BAWSTIN x SWAG wrote:
You fucking cocksucker.

You asked to be banned. I don't give a fuck about you anymore because you're fucking dead to me. So I'll be IP banning your dumbass in 10 minutes or so.

Eat shit and fucking die.

So you're going to attack me? And who are you? You must have changed your name because I have no idea who you are. And no. I did not. I said that if you were going to suspend me, ban me instead. I didn't ask to be. And real mature. How old are you? 10? Have you even heard of a proxy? Lol. By the way, if I keep getting this much disrespect, your account will be the one that will be compromised.
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: I will stop if you answer this-   I will stop if you answer this- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Please stop contacting us, You were banned. If we ever feel we want you back, We will contact you. Until then please stop registering accounts and harassing us, We know your name and what you look like(from your posts), We will be happy to contact your local police department and have you arrested for cyber harassment.
Back to top Go down
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

PostSubject: Re: I will stop if you answer this-   I will stop if you answer this- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Yeah you're fucking retarted. You're attacking our fucking website so why the fuck not attack you in return. I did change my name. And now you are acknowledging that you said that if I was going to suspend you (which I was going to do) that I should ban you instead. I did as you asked and banned your fucking ass.

For the record I'm 18.

How the fuck are you taking this as disrespect considering the fact that you disrespected us 5 or 6 times as hard (compared to what I'm doing to you) by taking our shit and copying it. I'm glad that you took the mature way and got out of your site.

You're choosing to come on to our site and don't expect respect to be automatically given to you when you don't give it to anyone unconditionally.

I got your PM - and no I don't want you to come back and I highly doubt any other admin would want you back either. So get the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

PostSubject: Re: I will stop if you answer this-   I will stop if you answer this- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Alright well this post will be re-locked, IP banned, and account deleted.

Again, eat shit and die mountain dew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will stop if you answer this-   I will stop if you answer this- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will stop if you answer this-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Life :: Welcome :: Roleplay Application-
Jump to: