Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_vote_lcapDonVito60's Roleplay Application I_voting_barDonVito60's Roleplay Application I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_vote_lcapDonVito60's Roleplay Application I_voting_barDonVito60's Roleplay Application I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

DonVito60's Roleplay Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DonVito60
DonVito60

DonVito60's Roleplay Application Empty
PostSubject: DonVito60's Roleplay Application   DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Application Format:

What is your gamertag?: Donvito60
Where are you located?: Ausin, Texas
How old are you?: 17
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?: Yes
(If yes, which community(s)? LCPD Agents, Special Ops, Town Apocalipse Rebuild
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community what were your previous character roles?: I was a soldier that leaded a group of 2 to go to scavenge and protect, I did rescue missions too.
Define roleplaying to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: I never get out of my role, I take the roleplaying a bit seriously.
Define the New Life Rule to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: The New Life rule, says that when I get killed, my memory is lost, so I can't revenge kill the one who killed me.
Define Random Death Matching to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: I can't random death match anyone, doing so, I will get punished by an admin, If anyone points a one-handed weapon at me, I can't shoot or point at him, unless I am a police, I will need to obey his orders.
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a roleplayer are you?: 9
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?: 8
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?: 9
What is your favorite game to role-play on [not limited to multiplayer games]?: Grand Theft Auto 4 and Minecraft, a bit of Halo too.
What plans do you have for your character(s) for our community [if you have any at all]?: I want the players to enjoy their roleplaying with me, and make it deeper.
Why do you want to join this community?: I want to play with others that like the same as me.
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: I can offer a deeper roleplay and quality moments.
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their forum name or gt?]: MarineDefense

Last edited by DonVito on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: DonVito60's Roleplay Application   DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:38 pm

Very organized application. You have my approval. How ever, You need 2 more administrators to approve your application.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Vincesportsman2.
Helpful Member
Helpful Member
Vincesportsman2.

PostSubject: Re: DonVito60's Roleplay Application   DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:41 pm

DonVito wrote:
Application Format:
Define the New Life Rule to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:
Define Random Death Matching to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:

Random Death Matching: The act of killing other players with no role play reason.

New Life Rule: You must forget all details of your death upon being killed. Basically meaning any and all evidence that can lead to revenge or an arrest.

If you want further information, contact me here on the forums or on xbox.
Back to top Go down
http://minenations.forumotion.com/
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

PostSubject: Re: DonVito60's Roleplay Application   DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:48 pm

You have my approval
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: DonVito60's Roleplay Application   DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Accepted!

Thank you for applying. Take the time to explore the site and create new friendships. Feel free to post some info about yourself in the 'Introduce Yourself' section. If you have questions, Ask any member or staff member and they would be glad to help you.

Also, if you're interested in coming to a game ASAP, Take the time to review the rules for each game mode. They may be long, But if you've read the rules. Then your stay here will be alot more fun.
Back to top Go down
Steveyy
Helpful Member
Helpful Member
Steveyy

PostSubject: Re: DonVito60's Roleplay Application   DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Welcome to the community. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DonVito60
DonVito60

PostSubject: Re: DonVito60's Roleplay Application   DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:47 pm

Yay, thanks for accepting my app. I hope to play with you soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DonVito60's Roleplay Application   DonVito60's Roleplay Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DonVito60's Roleplay Application
Page 1 of 1