Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
How to create an account I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
How to create an account I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
How to create an account I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
How to create an account I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
How to create an account I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
How to create an account I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
How to create an account I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
How to create an account I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
How to create an account I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
How to create an account I_vote_lcapHow to create an account I_voting_barHow to create an account I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
How to create an account I_vote_lcapHow to create an account I_voting_barHow to create an account I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How to create an account

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

How to create an account Empty
PostSubject: How to create an account   How to create an account I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:45 pm

These are the steps you need to create an account on our forums!

Step I:
When creating your account. Click the flashing "Register" button highlighted in the picture.
How to create an account Regist10

Step II:
Read the according terms and conditions so you understand your rights as a member of this site.
How to create an account Regist11

Step III:
Fill in the blanks according to your information.
*Make your forum username the same as your gamertag
How to create an account Regist12

Step IV:
Confirm your password. Once doing so you should receive a message confirming the creation of your account.
How to create an account Regist10

Back to top Go down
x0 SALVATION 0x
x0 SALVATION 0x

How to create an account Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to create an account   How to create an account I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:23 am

Did people not know? D@mn but good list.
Back to top Go down

How to create an account
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Life :: Welcome :: Roleplay Application-
Jump to: