Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
How Do You Role Play? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
How Do You Role Play? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
How Do You Role Play? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
How Do You Role Play? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
How Do You Role Play? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
How Do You Role Play? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
How Do You Role Play? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
How Do You Role Play? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
How Do You Role Play? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
How Do You Role Play? I_vote_lcapHow Do You Role Play? I_voting_barHow Do You Role Play? I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
How Do You Role Play? I_vote_lcapHow Do You Role Play? I_voting_barHow Do You Role Play? I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How Do You Role Play?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Based Kid
---
---
The Based Kid

How Do You Role Play? Empty
PostSubject: How Do You Role Play?   How Do You Role Play? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Role Play: To assume the attitudes, actions, and discourse of (another), especially in a make-believe situation in an effort to understand a differing point of view or social interaction: Management trainees were given a chance to role-play labor negotiators.

Role Playing is a very common playtime of people all around the world. People role play in many different ways like making believe, pretending to be someone, professional acting, hell people even use it sexually. Role playing can be anything you want it to be. You are simply letting your imagination and creativity go wild by acting the life of any one you wish to be. Virtually, sandbox games gives us the chance to do this.

In our role play sessions we choose a character to identify ourselves as. We try to get specific as possible, making your character completely human. This gets down to his attitude, his origin, and his complete personality. Once you have identified your character that you wish to play as we set them into our vitual worlds. Eventually characters will communicate with another and make a storyline. This will evidently happen without you even knowing it. You will have either conflicting or same interest that will drive the story on. As the story unravels you will finally meet both of your goals and continue your characters' lives. It is an alternate life that you have all control over.

I make this sound so vague because you can do ANYTHING you would like with your character. Role playing is what you make it to be, we give you the opportunity to make the best of it.
Back to top Go down
https://projectlife.forumotion.com

How Do You Role Play?
Page 1 of 1