Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
L LUV FENTON's application I_vote_lcapL LUV FENTON's application I_voting_barL LUV FENTON's application I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
L LUV FENTON's application I_vote_lcapL LUV FENTON's application I_voting_barL LUV FENTON's application I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

L LUV FENTON's application

Go down 
+4
add water
The Based Kid
PooooopDods
L LUV FENTON
8 posters
AuthorMessage
L LUV FENTON
L LUV FENTON

L LUV FENTON's application Empty
PostSubject: L LUV FENTON's application   L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:44 pm

What is your gamertag?: L LUV FENTON
Where are you located?: Northern Ireland
How old are you?: 15
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?: Yes United community

If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community what were your previous character roles?: Cop and Odd jobs
Define roleplaying to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: When a person makes a fictional character and gets a job and has fun
Define the New Life Rule to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: If you were killed by another player then you forget everything about how you got killed
Define Random Death Matching to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: When a player goes round and kills other players for no reason
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a roleplayer are you?: 8
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?: 8
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?: 10
What is your favorite game to role-play on [not limited to multiplayer games]?: GTA (SA AND 4)
What plans do you have for your character(s) for our community [if you have any at all]?: I want to be a cop
Why do you want to join this community?: To have fun and i love roleplays
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: I am loyal to the site and i will turn up for all roleplays
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their forum name or gt?]: TJR BADAZZ24
Back to top Go down
PooooopDods
---
---
PooooopDods

PostSubject: Re: L LUV FENTON's application   L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:24 pm

You have my approval however you need the approval of 3/5's admins.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
L LUV FENTON
L LUV FENTON

PostSubject: Re: L LUV FENTON's application   L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
---
---
The Based Kid

PostSubject: Re: L LUV FENTON's application   L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:37 pm

You have my approval as well.
Back to top Go down
https://projectlife.forumotion.com
L LUV FENTON
L LUV FENTON

PostSubject: Re: L LUV FENTON's application   L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
L LUV FENTON
L LUV FENTON

PostSubject: Re: L LUV FENTON's application   L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:03 pm

So am I in?
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: L LUV FENTON's application   L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:10 pm

nope, you still need 1 other admins approval
Back to top Go down
L LUV FENTON
L LUV FENTON

PostSubject: Re: L LUV FENTON's application   L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:02 pm

Ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Zirgrin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Zirgrin

PostSubject: Re: L LUV FENTON's application   L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:56 pm

Accepted!
Thank you for applying. We hope to see you in the roleplay's soon. Please take advantage of all the features this community website has to offer while you wait for the next roleplay!

Please read all rules.
If you wish to get to know your fellow Project Life members a bit easier, please go to the Introduce Yourself topic in the Welcome section.
Back to top Go down
vincesportsman2
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch
vincesportsman2

PostSubject: Re: L LUV FENTON's application   L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Welcome to the community.
Back to top Go down
L LUV FENTON
L LUV FENTON

PostSubject: Re: L LUV FENTON's application   L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Thanks Zirgrin and thanks for the greeting vince
Back to top Go down
Express.
Express.

PostSubject: Welcome   L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Welcome ninja
Back to top Go down
L LUV FENTON
L LUV FENTON

PostSubject: Re: L LUV FENTON's application   L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:48 pm

expressgoalie12 wrote:
Welcome ninja
Thanks
Back to top Go down
x0 SALVATION 0x
x0 SALVATION 0x

PostSubject: Re: L LUV FENTON's application   L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Welcome to the Dark Side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L LUV FENTON's application   L LUV FENTON's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L LUV FENTON's application
Page 1 of 1