Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
jared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_lcapjared ispr0xbud-application I_voting_barjared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
jared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_lcapjared ispr0xbud-application I_voting_barjared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
jared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_lcapjared ispr0xbud-application I_voting_barjared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_rcap 
dippyiadida (1313)
jared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_lcapjared ispr0xbud-application I_voting_barjared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_rcap 
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
jared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_lcapjared ispr0xbud-application I_voting_barjared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_rcap 
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
jared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_lcapjared ispr0xbud-application I_voting_barjared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_rcap 
AnakinBongWater (749)
jared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_lcapjared ispr0xbud-application I_voting_barjared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_rcap 
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
jared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_lcapjared ispr0xbud-application I_voting_barjared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_rcap 
THE WERESHEEP (628)
jared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_lcapjared ispr0xbud-application I_voting_barjared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_rcap 
Vincesportsman2. (587)
jared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_lcapjared ispr0xbud-application I_voting_barjared ispr0xbud-application I_vote_rcap 
April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     
CalendarCalendar

Share
 

 jared ispr0xbud-application

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jared ispr0xbud
Member
Member


Posts : 81
Points : 104
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 23
Location : hanford cali

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:51 pm


What is your gamertag?:jared ispr0xbud
Where are you located?:cali
How old are you?:16
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?:
(If yes, which community(s)?
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community what were your previous character roles?: cop
Define roleplaying to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:
Define the New Life Rule to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: if somewon kills me i move on
Define Random Death Matching to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: if i get killed randomly
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a roleplayer are you?: 7
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?:8
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?:10
What is your favorite game to role-play on [not limited to multiplayer games]?: GTA
What plans do you have for your character(s) for our community [if you have any at all]?: to be the best i can and to contribute the best i can.
Why do you want to join this community?: i love gta and being proactive
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: because i can contribute alot
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their forum name or gt?]: anwar diddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Based Kid
---
---
The Based Kid

Posts : 1475
Points : 2256
Join date : 2011-11-23

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:52 pm

You have my approval and Anakin's approval so you need at least one other staff memebrs approval for full acceptance.

_________________
jared ispr0xbud-application 53178a
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectlife.forumotion.com
C3RB3RUS90
Member
Member
C3RB3RUS90

Posts : 323
Points : 430
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 21
Location : Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:57 pm

I approve. I hope you are proactive. Proactive members would be very usefull. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

Posts : 2249
Points : -83
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 22
Location : Portland, OR

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Can we ban him, This game(2/19/12) He was seen flying a helicopter 3 times and we caught him the 3rd time, He blew up gonniths hummer with a grenade and ass pulled and AK and started shooting at us
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dippyiadida
Hoster
Hoster


Posts : 1313
Points : 1931
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 21
Location : Miami, FL

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:20 pm

i highly disagree on him joining the community,basically because of what add water said.Im a witness to all of it

_________________
jared ispr0xbud-application 210px-United_States_Department_of_the_Army_Seal.svg jared ispr0xbud-application 210px-US-DeptOfNavy-Seal.svg
jared ispr0xbud-application Cmgrn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PooooopDods
---
---
PooooopDods

Posts : 1959
Points : 3259
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 25
Location : Philadelphia, PA

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:58 am

@Hosters
You're votes do not count on acceptance (sorry to sound like a dick). It is still a matter of 3/5's ADMIN decision so keep yor comments to yourself. Anything you have against the person can be given in a PM to an Admin.

@jared
I'm going to sleep. I'll look your app over in the morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dippyiadida
Hoster
Hoster


Posts : 1313
Points : 1931
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 21
Location : Miami, FL

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:00 am

communists gave us the right to accept people or not.he pmed all the hosters about it

_________________
jared ispr0xbud-application 210px-United_States_Department_of_the_Army_Seal.svg jared ispr0xbud-application 210px-US-DeptOfNavy-Seal.svg
jared ispr0xbud-application Cmgrn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:04 am

Not to mention him bashing on me for my sexuality...
My hummer did nothing to him... He was just parked all shiney ;'(
Back to top Go down
jared ispr0xbud
Member
Member


Posts : 81
Points : 104
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 23
Location : hanford cali

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:51 am

Gonnith wrote:
Not to mention him bashing on me for my sexuality...
My hummer did nothing to him... He was just parked all shiney ;'(
ok 1 that was not me that was tj i neveer said a word to you 2 i never pulled out a ak 3 i flew 1 helocopter and i told the host i was and he did not tell me a thing 4 you did hit me with your hummer and smashed me in a wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

Posts : 2249
Points : -83
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 22
Location : Portland, OR

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:53 am

regardless, Your first RP you've caused more trouble than most members do in a month
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jared ispr0xbud
Member
Member


Posts : 81
Points : 104
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 23
Location : hanford cali

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:56 am

add water wrote:
regardless, Your first RP you've caused more trouble than most members do in a month
ok 1 it was my FIRST 2 all you had to do was just tell me no helocopter you guys didnt have to all ram me 3 i said to mist i was gonna get a heli to go get a car he said nothing. also mist implied the roleplay was over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dippyiadida
Hoster
Hoster


Posts : 1313
Points : 1931
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 21
Location : Miami, FL

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:36 pm

i dont know why mist told you that but from know on dont fly a heli unless told so by the chief.

and i did not know that they ramed you before cause all i saw was you throwing a grenade at gonnith witch you shouldnt have done in the first place for any reason
at all

i realize flying the heli was not your fault cause a hoster told you could but for the future dont fly it unless told other wise by the chief or an admin.

and dont revengekill people because they ramed you just tell a staff member and we will deal with it

also stop inviting your friends in the rp that aren't in the community cause i had to tell everyone to kick 3 people like 2 different times cause they kept joining.




_________________
jared ispr0xbud-application 210px-United_States_Department_of_the_Army_Seal.svg jared ispr0xbud-application 210px-US-DeptOfNavy-Seal.svg
jared ispr0xbud-application Cmgrn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jared ispr0xbud
Member
Member


Posts : 81
Points : 104
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 23
Location : hanford cali

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:33 pm

dippyiadida wrote:
i dont know why mist told you that but from know on dont fly a heli unless told so by the chief.

and i did not know that they ramed you before cause all i saw was you throwing a grenade at gonnith witch you shouldnt have done in the first place for any reason
at all

i realize flying the heli was not your fault cause a hoster told you could but for the future dont fly it unless told other wise by the chief or an admin.

and dont revengekill people because they ramed you just tell a staff member and we will deal with it

also stop inviting your friends in the rp that aren't in the community cause i had to tell everyone to kick 3 people like 2 different times cause they kept joining. i understand thank you. also i was not the one innviting people.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rasta.
Writer
Writer
Rasta.

Posts : 257
Points : 776
Join date : 2011-11-30
Location : Western New York

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Now there your wrong Jared, I said numerous times that the Roleplay was still running, but if you guys were that bored, you were welcome to leave the lobby. At no point did I imply that it was ok to use a helicopter and disrupt other members RPing. Normally this type of behavior would result in a temporary suspension but since there was a confusion in what was going on, I'll take the blame for that, we'll let you off with a warning. Now it's seems to me that you broke more rules with this so I strongly recommend you find the rules section and read through it carefully.

This is to all members who don't already know:The roleplay lobby isn't over unless the host says otherwise. There will be no killing, DMing, or just plain chaotic behavior if the host doesn't declare the lobby finished. Failure to follow these rules will result in suspension or a possible review for a permanent ban.


Last edited by Mist. on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jared ispr0xbud
Member
Member


Posts : 81
Points : 104
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 23
Location : hanford cali

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Mist. wrote:
Now there your wrong Jared, I said numerous times that the Roleplay was still running, but if you guys were that bored, you were welcome to leave the lobby. At no point did I imply that it was ok to use a helicopter and disrupt other members RPing. Normally this type of behavior would result in a temporary suspension but since there was a confusion in what was going on, I'll take the blame for that, we'll let you off with a warning. Now it's seems to me that you broke more rules with this so I strongly recommend you find the rules section and read through it carefully.

This is to all members who don't already know:The roleplay lobby isn't over unless the host says otherwise. There will be no killing, DMing, or just plain chaotic behavior if the host doesn't the declare the lobby finished. Failure to follow these rules will result in suspension or a possible review for a permanent ban.
i never said you said i could use the helicopter but i did say i was gonna yet you never said no. also you said the roleplay was over but after all the shit happend you said it wasnt. but we need to get off this because it was just a big misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

Posts : 2249
Points : -83
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 22
Location : Portland, OR

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Jared you are not gonna win this argument, so i suggest you just shut up and accept the fact that your in trouble. also you should read these before you get in the game again...

http://projectlife.forumotion.com/t24-gta-life-roleplay-rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jared ispr0xbud
Member
Member


Posts : 81
Points : 104
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 23
Location : hanford cali

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:55 pm

add water wrote:
Jared you are not gonna win this argument, so i suggest you just shut up and accept the fact that your in trouble. also you should read these before you get in the game again...

http://projectlife.forumotion.com/t24-gta-life-roleplay-rules
is that how you talk to your members tel me to shutup how about you shutup and calm down its a game mistakes were made on both sides so shut the fuck up because i dont care if im in trouble you made mistakes as well and all your friends in ther did to and you know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

Posts : 2249
Points : -83
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 22
Location : Portland, OR

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:09 pm

jared ispr0xbud-application Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dippyiadida
Hoster
Hoster


Posts : 1313
Points : 1931
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 21
Location : Miami, FL

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:12 pm

jared ispr0xbud wrote:
add water wrote:
Jared you are not gonna win this argument, so i suggest you just shut up and accept the fact that your in trouble. also you should read these before you get in the game again...

http://projectlife.forumotion.com/t24-gta-life-roleplay-rules
is that how you talk to your members tel me to shutup how about you shutup and calm down its a game mistakes were made on both sides so shut the fuck up because i dont care if im in trouble you made mistakes as well and all your friends in ther did to and you know it.


Add water is not a admin or hoster so you are not his member

dont respond back with something negative.add water and everyone else in the game did not make any mistakes only you.because you rdmed and left the game and failed to report the mistakes that add water and any other member did if they made one.you should of told a administrator or hoster

(lol my barbecue caught on fire in the middle of this message)


_________________
jared ispr0xbud-application 210px-United_States_Department_of_the_Army_Seal.svg jared ispr0xbud-application 210px-US-DeptOfNavy-Seal.svg
jared ispr0xbud-application Cmgrn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jared ispr0xbud
Member
Member


Posts : 81
Points : 104
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 23
Location : hanford cali

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:27 pm

dippyiadida wrote:
jared ispr0xbud wrote:
add water wrote:
Jared you are not gonna win this argument, so i suggest you just shut up and accept the fact that your in trouble. also you should read these before you get in the game again...

http://projectlife.forumotion.com/t24-gta-life-roleplay-rules
is that how you talk to your members tel me to shutup how about you shutup and calm down its a game mistakes were made on both sides so shut the fuck up because i dont care if im in trouble you made mistakes as well and all your friends in ther did to and you know it.


Add water is not a admin or hoster so you are not his member

dont respond back with something negative.add water and everyone else in the game did not make any mistakes only you.because you rdmed and left the game and failed to report the mistakes that add water and any other member did if they made one.you should of told a administrator or hoster

(lol my barbecue caught on fire in the middle of this message)

i did report to a admin and i was told to just know next time but add water keeps bringing it up im so done 1 day and all it is is bullshit people crying over stupid shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dippyiadida
Hoster
Hoster


Posts : 1313
Points : 1931
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 21
Location : Miami, FL

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:31 pm

thank you for applying and sorry that this community isn't for you.hope you find another one that meets your standards.

_________________
jared ispr0xbud-application 210px-United_States_Department_of_the_Army_Seal.svg jared ispr0xbud-application 210px-US-DeptOfNavy-Seal.svg
jared ispr0xbud-application Cmgrn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jared ispr0xbud
Member
Member


Posts : 81
Points : 104
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 23
Location : hanford cali

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:32 pm

dippyiadida wrote:
thank you for applying and sorry that this community isn't for you.hope you find another one that meets your standards.
its not that im just not gonna be in a game with add water. and everthing will be good he is the only one. all he had to do was just tell me no heli and i would have been good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dippyiadida
Hoster
Hoster


Posts : 1313
Points : 1931
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 21
Location : Miami, FL

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:35 pm

jared ispr0xbud wrote:
dippyiadida wrote:
thank you for applying and sorry that this community isn't for you.hope you find another one that meets your standards.
its not that im just not gonna be in a game with add water. and everthing will be good he is the only one. all he had to do was just tell me no heli and i would have been good.

alright

can an admin clear this up cause i cant

_________________
jared ispr0xbud-application 210px-United_States_Department_of_the_Army_Seal.svg jared ispr0xbud-application 210px-US-DeptOfNavy-Seal.svg
jared ispr0xbud-application Cmgrn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jared ispr0xbud
Member
Member


Posts : 81
Points : 104
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 23
Location : hanford cali

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:42 pm

dippyiadida wrote:
jared ispr0xbud wrote:
dippyiadida wrote:
thank you for applying and sorry that this community isn't for you.hope you find another one that meets your standards.
its not that im just not gonna be in a game with add water. and everthing will be good he is the only one. all he had to do was just tell me no heli and i would have been good.

alright

can an admin clear this up cause i cant
is there a way to block add water
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dippyiadida
Hoster
Hoster


Posts : 1313
Points : 1931
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 21
Location : Miami, FL

jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:44 pm

no just ignore him

_________________
jared ispr0xbud-application 210px-United_States_Department_of_the_Army_Seal.svg jared ispr0xbud-application 210px-US-DeptOfNavy-Seal.svg
jared ispr0xbud-application Cmgrn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




jared ispr0xbud-application Empty
PostSubject: Re: jared ispr0xbud-application   jared ispr0xbud-application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
jared ispr0xbud-application
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Viewing application/x-chess-pgn MIME on Android
» JOB APPLICATION!! Group: Reporter
» JOB APPLICATION!! Group: CB Mod
» MM app store rating
» Dark Knight (Chess application) based on Stockfish

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Life :: Welcome :: Roleplay Application-
Jump to: