Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_vote_lcapALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_voting_barALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_vote_lcapALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_voting_barALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application

Go down 
+4
add water
dippyiadida
Gonnith
Vincesportsman2.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincesportsman2.
Helpful Member
Helpful Member
Vincesportsman2.

ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  Empty
PostSubject: ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application    ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 am

I filled this out while asking him the questions and typing his answers. If he is accepted you can just un-ban his old account.

What is your gamertag?: ALPHA LEADER 8D
Where are you located?: Eastern Canada
How old are you?: 15
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?: Yes
(If yes, which community(s)? UC, PL
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community what were your previous character roles?: Cop, Rancher, Gangster etc
Define roleplaying to the best of your ability [no
dictionary definitions]: When you act as your character to the best of your ability and try to be as realistic as possible
Define the New Life Rule to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: When you die you forget all details of your death.
Define Random Death Matching to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: When you kill people for no roleplay reason.
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a roleplayer are you?: 7
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?: 4
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?: 7
What is your favorite game to role-play on [not limited to multiplayer games]?: GTA, RDR
What plans do you have for your character(s) for our community [if you have any at all]?: Cop
Why do you want to join this community?: Gonnith and Vince told me that condition have really improved here in PL and I feel I'm ready to re-join.
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: Cause certain members want me back and I am fairly realistic with my money and business funds. I also kind of miss the fun we used to have. Smile I will also be offering all my hoes to the mighty Based god.
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their forum name or gt?]: I was part of the great revolution that formed this community.
Back to top Go down
http://minenations.forumotion.com/
Gonnith
Helpful Member
Helpful Member
Gonnith

PostSubject: Re: ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application    ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:28 am

yayyy
Back to top Go down
dippyiadida
Hoster
Hoster

PostSubject: Re: ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application    ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:34 am

I didn't think I would see you on this forum again, good luck on the application and it is very nice seeing you again.
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application    ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:34 am

Yeah, I'm gonna say no...
Back to top Go down
Gonnith
Helpful Member
Helpful Member
Gonnith

PostSubject: Re: ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application    ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:38 am

add water wrote:
Yeah, I'm gonna say no...

Lol... whaaat
Back to top Go down
PooooopDods
---
---
PooooopDods

PostSubject: Re: ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application    ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 am

I may be getting you confused but if you're the one I'm thinking of, One Shot's lackey, then I really want to say no. I don't remember you ever doing anything positive if One Shot was gone or even coming for that matter and you we're always involved in arguments. When the going got tough for you guys you left for that "community" that failed quite fast.

However... I'm a softee for giving people second chances. For all I know you changed completely and will be a good addition so because of that chance you have my approval.

Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
---
---
The Based Kid

PostSubject: Re: ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application    ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:14 am

I appreciate your homage to the Based God, but my answer is no.
Back to top Go down
https://projectlife.forumotion.com
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

PostSubject: Re: ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application    ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Although I think that lately we are taking back all of the people that rage quitted/banned, I'll give you a shot.
Back to top Go down
AnakinBongWater
---
---
AnakinBongWater

PostSubject: Re: ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application    ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:23 pm

I am......THE DECIDER! So, no.
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application    ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:31 pm

Denied

The admins have concluded that you do not meet the requirements to be in our community. Given you're previous experience with us, That helped make our decision. Maybe in time you can reapply again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application    ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALPHA LEADER 8D Roleplay Application
Page 1 of 1