Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
Application miss this place I_vote_lcapApplication miss this place I_voting_barApplication miss this place I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
Application miss this place I_vote_lcapApplication miss this place I_voting_barApplication miss this place I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application miss this place

Go down 
+6
The Based Kid
BAWSTIN x SWAG
Buzzard.
Vincesportsman2.
add water
Goalie.
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Goalie.
Retard
Retard
Goalie.

Application miss this place Empty
PostSubject: Application miss this place   Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:47 am

What is your gamertag?: expressgoalie12
Where are you located?: Chicago
How old are you?: 14
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?: This one and a few police and EMS ones
(If yes, which community(s)?
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community what were your previous character roles?: Police officer here and in other ones drug dealers or gang member
Define roleplaying to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:Playing out a fantasy life in which anything can happen
Define the New Life Rule to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:You cannot remember what happened to you if you got killed out on the streets
Define Random Death Matching to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]:
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a roleplayer are you?: 7
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?: 9
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?: 10
What is your favorite game to role-play on [not limited to multiplayer games]?: GTA 4,RDR,Mafia 2
What plans do you have for your character(s) for our community [if you have any at all]?: Don't want to be a police officer ever again. I just want to be a drug dealer
Why do you want to join this community?: I love to roleplay and I miss it
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: I am sincerely sorry about being an idiot when I used to be in the community.I miss everyone and all the good times we had together. I feel bad if I hurt anyone before and just please just try to take this seriously because I want to be friends with everyone before and just want to have fun. By the way if I'm on a very short leash I understand and I accept that people will make fun of me for this but it doesn't matter to me
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their forum name or gt?]:I found it on my own a couple months ago
Back to top Go down
add water
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
add water

PostSubject: Re: Application miss this place   Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:02 am

Application miss this place Fuckthisshit
Back to top Go down
Vincesportsman2.
Helpful Member
Helpful Member
Vincesportsman2.

PostSubject: Re: Application miss this place   Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:03 am

Ok be good.

Last edited by Vincesportsman2. on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://minenations.forumotion.com/
Goalie.
Retard
Retard
Goalie.

PostSubject: Re: Application miss this place   Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:04 am

Vincesportsman2. wrote:
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a roleplayer are you?: 7

BULL SHIT!

I really have improved a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
Vincesportsman2.
Helpful Member
Helpful Member
Vincesportsman2.

PostSubject: Re: Application miss this place   Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:06 am

Quote :
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: I am sincerely sorry about being an idiot when I used to be in the community.I miss everyone and all the good times we had together. I feel bad if I hurt anyone before and just please just try to take this seriously because I want to be friends with everyone before and just want to have fun. By the way if I'm on a very short leash I understand and I accept that people will make fun of me for this but it doesn't matter to me

Awwww so emotional Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://minenations.forumotion.com/
Buzzard.
Banned Bitch
Banned Bitch
Buzzard.

PostSubject: Re: Application miss this place   Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:44 am

He's Back!
Back to top Go down
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

PostSubject: Re: Application miss this place   Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:18 am

Locked till admins can talk about this
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
---
---
The Based Kid

PostSubject: Re: Application miss this place   Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Vince this isn't a place to share your opinions that nobody could give a fuck about in the first place. So shut the fuck up.

Express, I appreciate the honesty and humbleness of your application. There is no way in hell that I am ever going to let you be a criminal in our roleplays but I do approve of this application. As you guessed you will be kept on a very short leash. In the case that you are accepted the admin team will give you a personal list of restrictions that you must follow in our roleplays.

Last edited by The Based Kid on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://projectlife.forumotion.com
AnakinBongWater
---
---
AnakinBongWater

PostSubject: Re: Application miss this place   Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:02 pm

You're on a short leash dude. I'm fine with you coming back, but don't fuck around.
Back to top Go down
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

PostSubject: Re: Application miss this place   Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:05 pm

After talking about it, we are going to accept you back into the community. I was originally opposed to it but you are now accepted. You will be held on a shorter leash than anyone else. Mess up once and you're done. Hopefully you changed your ways. Welcome back.

If another admin can change him to member and start on that restrictions list that would be great as I'm on my phone right now
Back to top Go down
x0 SALVATION 0x
x0 SALVATION 0x

PostSubject: Re: Application miss this place   Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Welcome back. Nice to see you trying again.
Back to top Go down
BAWSTIN x SWAG
---
---
BAWSTIN x SWAG

PostSubject: Re: Application miss this place   Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Alright I just got back home and put him in. I'll start drafting his restrictions in the admin forum.

Also please change your username to match your gamertag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application miss this place   Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:19 pm

This is a new account for me I was in new Mexico when NGRP's drama went down and I wasnt informed of it till today. I was wondering if I could re join for good now and I will promise with full honesty that I will be loyal
Back to top Go down
Burialdestroyer
Hoster
Hoster
Burialdestroyer

PostSubject: Re: Application miss this place   Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Try making another application.
Back to top Go down
TotemicGold
Minecraft Admin - Non-Staff
Minecraft Admin - Non-Staff
TotemicGold

PostSubject: Re: Application miss this place   Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Vincesportsman2. wrote:
Quote :

Awwww so emotional Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Lol makes me want to cry Laughing Sad Laughing Sad Laughing
Back to top Go down
x0 SALVATION 0x
x0 SALVATION 0x

PostSubject: Re: Application miss this place   Application miss this place I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:50 pm

Totemic
Traits: Emotional
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application miss this place   Application miss this place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application miss this place
Page 1 of 1