Project Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Life

At Project Life we attempt to create a fantasy society where our actions and decisions can and will effect the lives of everyone around us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Project Life is permanently closed. The admins of this site have created a new website. Come visit us at americandreamgaming.forumotion.com. Thank you.
Latest topics
» Alan's Roleplay Application.
Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» About Alan
Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:50 pm by PooooopDods

» Notice regarding game invites
Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:27 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» x1c3YxWhiTeBOii application
Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 am by add water

» roleplay applacation
Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for iiDayxNxNight
Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:05 am by BAWSTIN x SWAG

» Application for Jay Marte
Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 pm by Vincesportsman2.

» RaGiiN RioTz : Application
Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm by Burialdestroyer

» its me reiman
Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:57 pm by Gonnith

Top posters
add water (2249)
Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_vote_lcapVincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_voting_barVincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_vote_rcap 
PooooopDods (1959)
Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_vote_lcapVincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_voting_barVincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_vote_rcap 
The Based Kid (1475)
dippyiadida (1313)
BAWSTIN x SWAG (1306)
x0 SALVATION 0x (1229)
AnakinBongWater (749)
RaZe xX MaTriX (734)
THE WERESHEEP (628)
Vincesportsman2. (587)
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Vincenzo Rosoto - Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincenzo Rosoto

Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  Empty
PostSubject: Vincenzo Rosoto - Application    Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:13 pm

What is your gamertag?: Vincenzo Rosoto
Where are you located?: United States (Midwest)
How old are you?: 19
Have you been in a roleplaying community prior to this?: Yes, Dark Reaper17 roleplays.
If you have roleplayed prior to joining this community what were your previous character roles?: Drug Dealer, Mafia Godfather, Kingpin of Drug Trade, Criminal.
Define roleplaying to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: Roleplaying is to act as if your character would in real life.
Define the New Life Rule to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: New Life Rule, if you die, you're character cannot have the urge to avenge your death or seek revenge if a person murders you.
Define Random Death Matching to the best of your ability [no dictionary definitions]: Shooting people for absolutely no reason
On a scale of 1-10 how good of a roleplayer are you?: 7
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be on the forums?: 7
On a scale of 1-10 how active will you be in-game?: 8
What is your favorite game to role-play on [not limited to multiplayer games]?: GTA IV.
What plans do you have for your character(s) for our community [if you have any at all]?: Become well known and liked.
Why do you want to join this community?: It looks respectful and well organized compared to some communities I have played with.
Why should we accept your application to join this community?: I enjoy Role playing and I see great opportunity within this community.
How did you find out about our community? [If it was from a person what is their forum name or gt?]:
Glenn tha killer
Back to top Go down
PooooopDods
---
---
PooooopDods

PostSubject: Re: Vincenzo Rosoto - Application    Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Hello and welcome to Project Life. A friend of Irish's is a friend of ours.
You have my approval however you need 2/4's admin votes to get into the community fully.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Vincenzo Rosoto

PostSubject: Re: Vincenzo Rosoto - Application    Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Thanks! Im looking forward to becoming apart of this community.
Back to top Go down
PooooopDods
---
---
PooooopDods

PostSubject: Re: Vincenzo Rosoto - Application    Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
The Based Kid
---
---
The Based Kid

PostSubject: Re: Vincenzo Rosoto - Application    Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:50 pm

You have my approval
Back to top Go down
https://projectlife.forumotion.com
PooooopDods
---
---
PooooopDods

PostSubject: Re: Vincenzo Rosoto - Application    Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:51 pm

Accepted!
Thank you for applying. We hope to see you in the roleplay's soon. Please take advantage of all the features this community website has to offer while you wait for the next roleplay!

Please read all rules.
If you wish to get to know your fellow Project Life members a bit easier, please go to the Introduce Yourself topic in the Welcome section.
Back to top Go down
Vincenzo Rosoto

PostSubject: Re: Vincenzo Rosoto - Application    Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vincenzo Rosoto - Application    Vincenzo Rosoto - Application  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vincenzo Rosoto - Application
Page 1 of 1